Bartender Certification Course $699
2020 Special – $450
The Bartender Certification Course at Metropolitan Bartending School will show you how to market yourself as a professional bartender, secure a job, make great tips, professionally serve guests and keep an organized bar. You will leave Metropolitan confident. and ready for the workforce!
Most of your time will be spent behind our bar, working through concepts, recipes & guest service techniques hands-on. During the practical section of the course, you will learn:
- Classic & current pouring techniques
- Speed & accuracy techniques
- Proper use of bartending tools & glassware
- Prepare garnishes for cocktails
- Touchscreen POS computer sales training
- Aprox. 100 cocktail, shot & hot drink recipes
- How to be efficient
- Working through small & large drink orders
- Proper shaking, straining, layering & muddling techniques
- Pouring draft beer
- Dealing with draft beer systems & kegs
- Working as part of a team
- Taking cash & processing credit cards
A small percentage of time will be dedicated to theory in our classroom setting, covering topics such as:
- Basics of most popular spirits & liqueurs
- How to deliver great customer service
- Suggestive selling techniques
- Tip strategies – maximize your tips
- Balancing your end of night cash out
- British Columbia liquor laws
- Writing a resume that gets noticed
- How to get your first bartending job
- Tips to impress at interviews
- (weekday, weeknight, or weekend classes avail)
- 24 hours of hands on practical training
- 80% hands on – You Working Behind Our Bar
- Lifetime Access To Job Centre – New Jobs Added Weekly
- Touch Screen POS & Cash Handling Training
- Training Guarantee – Free Re-Takes For Life At Any Location
- Resume and job training
- The 70 page textbook & all materials provided
- Internationally recognized certificate
Sale – 28% off
2020 Special: $450
(weekday, weeknight, or weekend classes avail)
The Complete 24 Hour Bartending Certification Course and everything that comes along with it ($699 value)
- 1 Night Advanced Bartending Seminar ($125 Value)
- 1 Night Wine Tasting Seminar ($125 Value)
- 1 Day Flair Bartending Seminar ($125 Value)
- BC Govt Serving It Right Certificate ($35 Value)
Total Value – $1109
Masters Package – Unavailable
Lifetime Course Access Guarantee
When you register for Metropolitan Bartending School’s professional certifications, you’re going to get all the expert training, information, and one-on-one assistance you need to start a successful and lucrative career as a bartender.
But in an ever-changing industry, it’s important to stay on top and continually refine your skills to keep your customers happy and the tips flowing.
That’s why we include lifetime access to our Bartending Certification program. Even after you complete the course and go out and get a job, or just want to repeat some of the classes anytime, you’re welcome to come back at any time for refresher courses that will keep you at the top of your game… absolutely free.
But that’s not our only Guarantee….
60-Day Get-a-Job Guarantee
Your investment today is protected by our 60-day career guarantee. Here’s how it works:
If you complete your course and follow our proven system and you STILL don’t get a job within the first 3 months of finishing up at Metropolitan for whatever reason…
We will give you a FREE one-on-one coaching session where we will go over your resume, and generate a list of places to target for employment, and a specific plan on how to proceed.
Other Highlights Include:
Metropolitan Bartending Guarantee: If for some reason you are not able to complete the entire course, or you just want to come back and brush up on your bartending skills: you can come back, and take some, or all of the Bartender Certified Course again, no charge, for life.
The 70 page textbook, exam, and certificate and taxes are included in the price of the course.
Our instructors are the best in the Vancouver bar scene. They have worked as bartenders all over the world.
Graduates can come back at any time and book a 1 on 1 job search & resume coaching appointment with your instructor.